Friday, December 11, 2009

Bring on the Crisis

Click Link above.

I've never heard of any of this. Read the whole article.

I believe this is the current administrations end-game. They are creating a crisis (spending more than we have) to garner a false meltdown and societal break leading to a restructuring of upper and lower eschelons of our government therefore by-passing The Constitution and creating a completely new society. A society that they (our current govt majority party) can have complete authoritative control over.
This is really scary. With healthcare spending over the next decade, sending more troops overseas, cap-and-trade, and even more sanctions on small and big business alike, it's becoming clear that this is their goal.
This Cloward-Piven Strategy is going to create total anarchy. I'm buying my guns tonight before Obama takes them off the shelf (by rewriting The Constitution).



It's coming.
I hope not.



No comments:

Post a Comment