Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Wish list

Here is a list of things that probably won't happen before Christmas....or ever.

-CERN uses the LHC to create/find the Higgs Boson particle. AKA the God Particle
-This is crazy. I would love to see the particle that holds mass/atoms together.




-Al Gore goes to prison for being completely useless to the environment and mankind in general.
-He makes one silly movie and he's a hero. Well, among tree huggers and the media.



-My truck miraculously cures it's ailments.
-Poor guy. He's leaking oil, differential is about to bust, windshield is cracked.

-Sony secretly releases PS9 to just me for testing and because I'm generally awesome in all respects.





-We start using unnecessary people as money.
-think Soylent Green.




-Best Buy has a Hanukkah sale.

-Wal-Mart has a Kwanzaa sale.

-Wal-Mart and Best Buy have a Holocaust sale.
-Thanksgiving was a day of slaughtering of Native Americans. Doesn't anybody know this?

-I find a job I actually like.
Arkansas
-they say you'll never work a day in your life if you do something you love.

-I read a book.
-Can't remember the last book I read....


No comments:

Post a Comment